So just to check in here are a couple of successes in this programming adventure I’m on:
1. Completed the Learn to Program: The Fundamentals course taught by the University of Toronto and offered through Coursera with an astounding 94.3%
2. Completed the Introduction to Systematic Program Design – Part One taught by the University of British Columbia and offered through Coursera with a solid mark of 87.8% (passing with distinction)
Some post class thoughts:
- Both classes were extremely valuable in getting my feet wet in the area of programming
- The methods presented in the systematic program design course are now just second nature when approaching a problem and I think that was the overall point of the class.
- I like Python better than Racket/Scheme as a programming language